The global spirulina market generated $346 million in 2018, and is projected to reach $779 million by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 10.6% from 2019 to 2026.
CALIFORNIA, US, January 31, 2020 /EINPresswire.com/ — – Spirulina Market by Type (Arthrospira Platensis and Arthrospira Maxima), Application (Nutraceuticals, Cosmetics, Food & Beverages, Animal Feed, and Others), and Drug Formulation (Powder, Tablet & Capsule, Liquid, and Granule & Gelling Agent): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2019-2026. Spirulina is a natural algae powder known as cyanobacteria that comprises potent level of proteins, antioxidants, and vitamin B and other nutrients. Spirulina exhibits various benefits such as lowering of LDL and triglyceride levels and anticancer properties. It also reduces blood pressure, is effective against anemia, and improves muscle strength.
Interesting? Apply for a sample report: https://www.premiummarketinsights.com/sample/AMR00015560
Top key players profiled in the Spirulina Market include are – Cyanotech
– DIC Corporation, – Chr. Hansen Holding A/S, – Dongtai City Spirulina Bio-engineering Co., Ltd., – Algenol Biofuels Inc, – Prolgae, – Sensient Technologies Corporation, – Parry Neutraceuticals, – Algatec,
What is REGIONAL FRAMEWORK of Spirulina Market?
Furthermore, increase in healthcare expenditure and disposable income among the population is anticipated to increase the market growth. However, limited resource of spirulina as it is extracted from the freshwater sources that are available in very few areas hinders the market growth. Emerging economies such as India, China, Mexico, and Brazil are anticipated to provide new opportunities for the market growth during the forecast period.
The global spirulina market is segmented into type, application, drug formulation, and region. By type, the market is bifurcated into Arthrospira Platensis and Arthrospira Platensis. Based on application, it is categorized into nutraceuticals, cosmetics, food & beverages, agriculture, feed, and others. Based on drug formulation, the spirulina market is categorized into powder, tablet & capsule, liquid, and granule & gelling agent. Based on region, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
What are Scope of market for Spirulina ?
The increase in use of spirulina as a dietary food supplement, owing to its high nutritional content is the major factor that drives the spirulina market. Furthermore, increase in adoption of healthy food in developed countries fuel the market growth of spirulina in food & beverages. The rise in prevalence of cancer, cardiovascular diseases, immune diseases, and other diseases boosts the demand of spirulina.
Key Benefits for Stakeholders of this spirulina market
• This report highlights the market dynamics to understand the global spirulina market and capitalize on the prevailing opportunities.
• Quantitative analysis of the current market and forecasts would assist stakeholders to design business strategies accordingly.
• Porter's five forces analysis examines the competitive market structure and provides a deeper understanding of the influencing factors for entry and expansion.
• Pin-point analysis of geographical segments offers identification of most profitable segments to capitalize on.
Key Points from TOC
CHAPTER 8: COMPANY PROFILES
8.1. Algenol Biofuels Inc.
8.1.1. Company overview
8.1.2. Company snapshot
8.1.3. Operating business segments
8.1.4. Product portfolio
8.2. Dongtai City Spirulina Bio-engineering Co, Ltd.
8.2.1. Company overview
8.2.2. Company snapshot
8.2.3. Operating business segments
8.2.4. Product portfolio
8.3. CHR. HANSEN HOLDING A/S
8.3.1. Company overview
8.3.2. CHR. Hansen: company Snapshot
8.3.3. Operating business segments
8.3.4. Product portfolio
8.3.5. Business performance
8.4. CYANOTECH CORPORATION
8.4.1. Company overview
8.4.2. Company snapshot
8.4.3. Operating business segments
8.4.4. Product portfolio
8.4.5. Business performance
8.5. DDW Inc.
8.5.1. Company overview
8.5.2. Company snapshot
8.5.3. Operating business segments
8.5.4. Product portfolio
Direct Order This Report: https://www.premiummarketinsights.com/buy/AMR00015560
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter's five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
About Premium market insights:
Premiummarketinsights.com is a one stop shop of market research reports and solutions to various companies across the globe. We help our clients in their decision support system by helping them choose most relevant and cost effective research reports and solutions from various publishers. We provide best in class customer service and our customer support team is always available to help you on your research queries.
Related Reports Below:-
Spirulina Powder Market to 2027 – https://www.premiummarketinsights.com/reports-tip/spirulina-powder-market
Algae Products Market | Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast by 2025- https://www.premiummarketinsights.com/reports-amr/algae-products-market
Premium Market Insight
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire