Frozen bakery product takes short time necessity for preparation of food
HYDERABAD, TELANGANA, INDIA, October 10, 2018 /EINPresswire.com/ — Frozen products will have extended shelf life compared to conventional products, which is encouraging the food chains in different parts of the world to use those products. Bakery products are one such variety of frozen food items that are having increasing demand across the globe, particularly in Europe. The busy lifestyles of people are forcing them to preserve the food to consume in the later point of time.
The Europe Frozen Bakery Products Market has been valued at USD 8.25 billion in 2018 and is projected to reach approximately USD 12.17 billion by 2023, at a CAGR of 8.10%. Frozen bakery product does not require any preservatives as microorganisms cannot grow once the temperature is nine degrees less than zero. They allow customers to prepare food in short amount of time while not requiring a pastry chef or a specialized oven. One most vital advantage of frozen bakery product is the reduced food wastage as stores can bake them based on demand while keeping remaining products frozen and preserved.
Enhanced shelf life of merchandise, price advantage over baked fast foods and also the short time necessity for preparation of food are main factors that are expected to drive the European frozen bakery products market. The rise of specialty frozen baked products is complemented by the healthy offerings related to it. Baking establishments are providing specialty products that are additionally protein free, dairy free, peanut free, and soy protein free so as to access and capture health aware customer section. The microbiological spoilage of frozen food by molds, yeast, and bacteria ends up in customers selecting safer alternatives to food. The quality and health aware customers are progressively partial towards freshly baked delicacies and artisanal bakers so as to witness indulgence and fullness.
The convenience issue regarding frozen bakery product is also complemented by the on-the-go snacking trend. The food service sector has been quickly diversifying their product portfolio to include ready to bake and ready to thaw frozen bakery merchandise. The demand for such convenient foods has been increasing from the rapidly rising cafes, restaurants, in-store bakeries and occasional outlets that sometimes procure frozen food and thaw or bake it to supply instant delicacies.
The full report provides the complete information about the Europe frozen bakery products market and describes the overall market size, share, trends, and future analysis. It also provides in-depth knowledge by explaining the market based on the type, distribution channel, and regional distribution.
On the basis of type, the market is separated into frozen bread, frozen pizza crust, and frozen cake and pastry. Of these, frozen bread accounted for the largest market share followed by frozen cakes and pastry. On the basis of a distribution channel, the market is separated into artisan baker, retail, and catering.
By geography, the Europe market is examined under the regions of UK, Spain, Germany, France and Italy. Europe region accounts for the lion’s share of the global bakery products market owing to the high demand for junk food and technological innovations in the manufacturing of food products by local players. The high demand for convenience food, coupled with demand for desserts and baked goods in the region are expected to propel the market growth.
Get your customized report: https://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/europe-frozen-bakery-products-market-1526/customize-report
The report also offers the information about the competitive landscape of the region, which includes major companies like Premier Foods Plc, Vandemoortele NV, General Mills Inc., Kellogg Company, ARYZTA AG, Lantmannen Unibake International, EUROPASTRY, SA, and Associated British Foods plc.
On the whole, the market is expected to offer ample opportunities for existing food manufacturers with the growing demand for bakery products and confectioneries in European countries. The rising disposable income of the people coupled with the rapid urbanization will create more possibilities in the coming years.
The scope of the report:
• Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
• The segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
• Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
• Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economic, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
• Study the microenvironment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analyzing the level of competition and business strategy development
• A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
• Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies, and recent developments in the market by the major companies
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, we cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. With a well-established in-house team of experts from diverse fields and outsource research network across 100+ countries, we are the sole research providers for most of Fortune 500 companies. Along with the standards of reports being on par excellence, our unique services like free customization, analyst support for the period of six months post to the purchase will be the flag bearers and differentiates us from the rest.
Team Lead (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Market Data Forecast
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire